Click to set custom HTML
Tips for a Great Visit
- We do not accept walk in visits. You must have an appointment for services.
- You are not required to stop or hold any products prior to your appointment. Follow your normal routine.
- If you are having micro-current please arrive well hydrated. This allows for a more effective treatment.
- If you have had facial injections within the last 14 days PLEASE RESCHEDULE your visit. We are not able to perform skin treatment until 14 days after injections.
- If your health history , medications, or home care products have changed please let us know so we can update your records. Having an accurate record allows us to take the very best care of you.
- We suggest a yearly skin exam for all clients. If you need advice or suggestions locating a dermatologist accepting patients we are happy to help!
- All clients will be asked to hold your reservation with a credit card.
- New clients are asked to provide a $50 deposit to reserve the appointment.
- We appreciate a 24 hour notice for cancellations to allow us the opportunity to fill this time reserved for you. If you are sick or become sick please notify us as soon as possible. In these uncertain times we want to error on the side of safety and best health for our clients and our employees.
- A missed appointment is a no show, same day cancellation, or no call. Missed appointments are subject to a $50 charge to your card on file.
- It may be difficult for you to enjoy your visit with us if you bring children to the appointment. We love you both but do not have the resources to supervise children brought with guests.
- We do not have a receptionist. If you call the studio and leave a message please know you are important to us and we do not leave the treatment room to answer the phone. We return messages the same business day. When you arrive for your appointment please make yourself at home with a beverage and relax.
- Retail products may be purchased in the studio or at our online store.