What to expect at your visit.
Tips for a Great Visit
- We do not accept walk in visits. We do have same day appointments available. You must have an appointment for services.
- You are not required to stop or hold any products prior to your appointment unless otherwise instructed.
- If you are having micro-current please arrive well hydrated. This allows for a more effective treatment.
- If you have had facial injections within the last 14 days PLEASE RESCHEDULE your visit. We are not able to perform a skin treatment until 14 days after injections.
- If your health history , medications, skin history, or home care products have changed please let us know so we can update your records. Having an accurate record allows us to take the very best care of you.
- We suggest a yearly skin exam for all clients. If you need advice or suggestions locating a dermatologist accepting patients we are happy to help!
- We participate with CareCredit.
- All clients will be asked to hold your reservation with a credit card.
- New clients are asked to provide a $50 deposit to reserve the appointment. Should you cancel your appointment outside of our cancellation window of 24 hours this will be absorbed as a cancellation fee.
- We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations. We keep a wait list and this allows us the ability to offer the client next on the list your appointment time.
- A missed appointment is a no show, cancellation less than 24 hours to your scheduled visit, same day cancellation, or no call/no show. Missed appointments are charged $50. All clients agree to keep a card on file when scheduling an appointment. Missed appointment fees are charged to this card. Members and gift certificate holders will lose a credit for missed appointments.
- It may be difficult for you to enjoy your visit with us if you bring children to the appointment. We love you both but do not have the resources to supervise children brought with guests.
- We usually have a receptionist. If you call the studio during work hours and we do not answer please leave a message knowing you are important to us. We do not leave the treatment room to answer the phone. We return messages the same business day.
- When you arrive for your appointment please make yourself at home with a beverage and relax.
- We do take photographs prior to and perhaps after your visit.
- Retail products may be purchased in the studio or at our online store.